Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split lot in quality stock

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an issue where my client want to split quality stock into many lots.

Scenario:

My client is into fabric business. And we have activated 04 inspection type. After confirmation the stock reaches into quality stock and the same we can see in QA32. Let say the lot quantity is 100 Mtr. Now my client want to split the quantity into two 50 Mtr and 50 Mtr and want to do result recording, defect recording and UD for the two split quantity separately. 

Is this possible or any work around?

Thanks & Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you wish to split the lot into same material or material- batch or material -storage lcoation combination ?  if YES then use 309 mvt ( new material ) in QA32 stock posting screen .

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for prompt reply.

I want to split it into same material- different batch.

Also i want to do two result recording and usage decision  of the 50 mtr 50 mtr quantity.

Correct me if i am wrong but New material option can be done during UD and it will send the material into un-restricted stock so where i can do result recording and defect recording for two different lots which i want to split.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,its possible

Just make sure that before transfering to new material ( mvt type 309 ) through QA32 stock posting 08 inspection type is active.this will create new inspection lot of 08 where you can do result recording !

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok. now what i did is i activated 08 inspection type for that material. So when after GR from production i am doing usage decision at that time i am saying 50 mtr in new material with new batch and same material. After that i am not able to see any new inspection lot generated with type 08.

What i am doing wrong.?

Also how i will confirm that transfering to new material is happening with mvt type 309?

Thanks & Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes .You are right 08 from QA11 stock posting will not work as stock moves to UR.

What can be done is put stock in unresteicted and then do mb1b-->309 with 08 active.

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

MMBE and MB52 says the quantity which i have sent through New material field during UD is in unrestricted stock.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari