cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Receiver Error

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure an IDOC to SFTP scenario. Has anyone tried using Advantco PGP SFTP adapter before? I'm getting an error in my communication channel. I have already configured all the module parameters. Also, all the Connection details are correct. But I'm still getting this error in the comm channel monitoring in RWB:

Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: java.lang.Exception: Cannot connect to SFTP server.

The public IP address is already allowed in the SFTP server. Should the private IP address also be allowed? Or what else can be missing in the config? Are there steps needed to be performed by the Basis besides the netweaver key storage?

Thanks.

Regards,

SAPEnthusiast

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you installed the Sftp Certificate on Key storage?

From your PI System, is the destination IP reachable?

0 Kudos

Yes to the two questions Simone. Maybe I'm missing something in the Adapter Module parameters? Do you know the required Module parameters for SFTP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPenthusiast,

do you resolved your problem?

Now I meet the same error.

It would be highly appreaciated, if you give me some hints.

Regards

Rene

0 Kudos

sure, it was an issue with the sftp certificates. make sure you have installed the correct certificate in PI. make sure you use the correct certificate name.

Double check ALL your certificates. both in PI and the 3rd party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPenthusiast,

thank u for your info!

by thy way, I'm not sure, what should be filled in the Username Field in the parameters of SFTP Receiver Channel.

What for a username it should be?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to set the SFTP Username (the User-Account to access to the remote SFTP server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

So i think too.

But the remote SFTP Server has also a password, besides username. Where I should put the password?

Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to set the password in the Advantco Adapter parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simone,

from where I can see which type my sftp adapter is?

The SWCV of my sftp is: SFTP Adapter 1.0. and the name space is http://sap.com/xi/XI/SFTP

I cannot find this advantco adatper paramter.

Hope you can help me out.

Thanks and Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry... but... How are you trying to configure the SFTP connection??

The Advantco is a 3rd party application/module which has to be purchased and installed separately...

Answers (0)