SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure bd display in a profile so that edit option removed on right click.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

is there any way so that we can restrict data eg. contract account, installation etc from edit option in CIC0 when we copy them in BD display. since on right click in BD display always edit option comes.

plz suggest.......

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is actually navigational area where BD display Exist,i want to remove edit option from there..........................

0 Kudos

can we change component BD_DISPLAY which is used in the navigational area tab........

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

I had a look at the whole set up and call stacks and I think there is no direct customizing to control the EDIT functionality in the Context Menu. I am saying this because of the piece of code below in Class CL_CRM_CIC_BD_DISPLAY_WS  and method HANDLE_CONTEXT_MENU_REQUEST.

People who have worked on CIC0 to a great extent might be able to help you with further work around but for me a simple usage BDT Authorisation objects.

GO to transaction BUS7 and Maintain another function module for the Event AUTH1. In this you can check for an Authorization Object and restrict the editing from the CIC0....

Hope this helps....

Regards,

Sitakant

0 Kudos

Hi Sitakant,

Which FM need to be Maintained For the Event AUTH1.can u tell or any other way by which we can restrict Edit Option In BD display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

This will done with the help of ABAP. They have to create a custom enhancement at last in class CL_CTMENU and method ADD_FUNCTION and do the following code.

raise event changed.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""$"$\SE:(1) Class CL_CTMENU, Method ADD_FUNCTION, End                                                                                                         A

*$*$-Start: (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

ENHANCEMENT ZCIC0_EDIT_MENU1.    "active version

IF SY-TCODE = 'CIC0'.

DELETE ENTRYTAB WHERE FCODE = 'EDIT'.

ENDIF.

ENDENHANCEMENT.

*$*$-End:   (1)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------$*$*

ENDMETHOD.

The issue will resolved.

Sandeep Jain