cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager - technical system java keep changing to wrong value

steven_foo
Participant
0 Kudos

In our Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1, we have a java system (NWDI) sending data to SLD of this solution manager.

In the System information on the NWDI system it shows the version and sp level.

However in the SMSY - technical system java, the software component part show some of the sp level as NULL.

I updated it with correct information, however it keep changing back to NULL after a while.

How could I get the correct SP level to overwrite the NULL permanently.

Thanks.

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

Kindly make data source of technical system to SLD.

Run tx sldcheck and correct erros.

make sure you bridge connectivity between managed system and solman system's SLD. 

Let me know if any issues

steven_foo
Participant
0 Kudos

i run sldcheck at solution manager and it brings me to the web sld. I couldnt find a check function or button.

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. . it will take you to web sld.. login with j2ee_admin / administrator. After logging in you can find result in sap gui. If any errors are there u can it will be marked as red. Could you please paste the log here.

Let me know are you able to see component versions in web sld.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should update it automatically from SLD. You need not to change it manually. Check whether SP level in SLD is correct or not.

Thanks

Sunny

steven_foo
Participant
0 Kudos

SLD current SP/PL show blank whereas the system info in the netweaver show the correct value.

how to overcome this.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please sync your system again with SLD. In SLD, if you will select your system and go to Installed products then it should show current patch level there.

Thanks

Sunny

steven_foo
Participant
0 Kudos

Sunny

As I mention the data at the SLD itself is blank in the Installed product - Current SP/PL column.

How do I sync from java - nwdi to the SLD again? Thanks.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can sync by triggering SLD Data transfer from visual admin in your Java system. Make sure it points either to solman SLD or data bridge should be configured between solman SLD and Java system local SLD.

Thanks

Sunny

Thanks

Sunny

steven_foo
Participant
0 Kudos

I have trigger the SLD data transfer manually from visual admin, however at the SLD it still not showing any data at Installed product - Current SP/PL column. Some of the product have SP level shown, but there are around 10 of them showing blank. Still I can get this fix.