cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Categories for Supplier Registration - two languages...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Esourcing 5.1, implemented in Spanish and English.  I have defined External categories in both Spanish and English to be used in our supplier registration.   How can I map the Spanish descriptions to the Spanish URL in Supplier Management Configuration, and English in the English URL...Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

Yes, it is possible to have the supplier registration page display the UI in one of the supported languages. Assuming, the Spanish language pack is installed in your system, the URL would look something like this….

https://....../fsguestvendor/vendordesktop/register?ui=ui2&language=es&country=*

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vikram, thank you for replying.   We do have the Spanish language pack installed, with the url as you described.  What my problem is, is that the description of the external categories does not seem to key off of the language of the URL.  For example I have had to configure as an example "Air Brakes/Frenos de Aire" with a limitation of 40 characters.   I have loaded the external categories localized entries for each langued.  I am wondering if display of the ext categories can be configured to be keyed off of the specific language for each of the urls.