cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident lmanagement : High priority message are not send to SAP

0 Kudos

Hello

In the Incident lmanagement, a new message with a high level priority is automatiquely send to SAP

when it is outside business hours.

But it's not the case.

I have set business hours from my society as a business partner.

Is that all ?

Thanks

regards

pascal Riviere

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pascal.

Here you can find configguide for VAR scenario (latest version 1.1): https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001353932011E/VAR-Guide_IM_ConfMar16.pdf

For sending message with very high priority you must maintain not only your companies business hours, but also you should have S-user for every end user in your solution manager system (described in 2.3.1 Maintain S-User for SAP Backbone in this document) with proprate authorizations.

0 Kudos

Dear Artem

You mean thta for each customer, I have to ask them to put special right a a special Suser that i have to set in solman ?

that 's right ?

that's very not practical

regards

pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal, every key user of your client should have his own s-user which he use to send messages to SAP Backbone from sap.service.com

That s-users are stored in your customer's profile on sap.service.com and you can import them from SAP Backbone to your SAP SolMan (look for 2.3 Master Data in that configguide).

0 Kudos

Hello Artem

You are right (backround job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT is doing that well )

so all my client are stored in SAP with key users too .

(For configguide for VAR scenario,  2.3.1 Maintain S-User for SAP Backbone )

I looked in transaction AISUSER for one of my customer, there is all my key-user and Solman_BTC.

with contact person assign

But

how can I know that these Suser have the good rights ?

Must i have to ask to all my customer ?

regards

pascal riviere

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Pascal.

I think you should ask your customer's basis team administrator.

P.S. Also for being on the safe side, please, check if S-User in your ABAP connections in SM59 is written with a capital letter "S". Our messages didn't want to go to SAP due to this feature.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Please, have a look at note 1084744.

I hope this note helps.

Regards,

Hugo Amo.