Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to complete the Quote without WBS element & Profit center

raj_kumar103
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly help to complete the sales document without WBS element & Profit center.

Since while completing the Quote both shows as Incomplete Log.

I cannot refer the Quotation in Sales Order.since Quote is incomplete. i dont want to create WBS element and Profit center.

Please help me..

Regards,

Rajkumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If while saving the Quoatation the WBS Element & Profit Center Fields are shown in Incompletion Log, this means that they are marked as mandatory in Incompletion Procedure assign to your Document Type.

What you need to do is have a different Incompletion Procedure for Quotation & Sales Order. Where for Incpompletion Procedure of Sales Order you can keep these Fields as Mandatory & not in Quotation Incompletion Procedure.

To Define / change Incompletion Procedure follow this:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Log of Incomplete Items - Define Incompleteness Procedures, Assign Incompleteness Procedures & Define Status Groups

If you do not know how to set Incpletion Procedures, please search the Forum & you will find many threads & White Papers explaining the same.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

follow the above process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, firstly define the status groups then asign to logs and according to it define the logs

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you maintain any incompletion procedure for that .Please

check your incompletion procedure.

Here when ever you maintained WBS and Profit centre in incompletion procedure ,by that time you have to create sales order with WBS AND Profit center that is mandatory.

Thanks,

Naren

raj_kumar103
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Naren,

Thanks for your reply..

Kinldy note that i didnt maintan any incomplete procedure.Kinldy help me how to maintain Incomplete procedure especially for WBS element  & Profit center..

Also help me how to create an order with WBS and Profit centre plz..

Regads,

Rajkumar