Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data source to structure SGOS_ATTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working with audit analysis from SAP data sources, and I am developing a duplicate payment analysis script at the moment from BSAK / BKPF tables. I am working on a functionality to mark and display documents with / without invoice attachments. Thanks to some clever minds in here I have managed to get some of the documents related to their attachments, but apparently only manual attached invoices. These are found through SRGBTBREL and SOOD table, but apparently only represent about 20% of our invoice attachments, while the last 80% are automatically attached through the invoice workflow. See below:

Now I fetch documents where these kinds of attachments are present :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60359162/s1.jpg

BUT. I don't get files attached as archived documents (these are also pdf's but apparently attached through the invoice workflow? ) :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60359162/s2.jpg

Any idea how to get the reference to these documents also and which tables to look in?

In SAP I can only see the temp. structure table SGOS_ATTA when I look for table information, so I don't know where to look for these files although I tried a great selection of tables which either were empty or useless 😞

I really hope someone can help me out here!

Thank you very much in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we create an attachment, it is converted as text file and Saved in Local Desk  Drive C and it will

not be saved in Server these documents are text file , not stored in Tables

Karthik.R

0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.. I think your setup is very different from ours though. All our documents are available as the original pdf's and they are tied to the document somehow, otherwise they would not show up when you look up a given doc no. Or am I missing something here? you say that it is not stored on the server? - but how should anyone then be able to look up these attachment 24/7 ?

Thank you in advance!

0 Kudos

ya u r rite I ll work on it and convey u if i got it.

Thanks

Karthik.R