Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Delivery Date in Future for Sales Order

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need a requested delivery date in my sales order which lies in the future, in tcode vov8 I have checked Proposed delivery date and in lead time in days put the same as 10 days for e.x however when I am creating the sales order the system still proposes today's date, am I missing any configurations on the same.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should work. You must have maintained code in an exit that is putting the requested delivery date as today.

Otherwise, ensure that the setting in VOV8 is actually for the order type you are using in VA01.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the reply I did put a user exit but for a different purpose just wanted to ask you if you do put a user exit in the sales order does that affect the requested delivery date setting, please note that this user exit is not relevant for the requested delivery date.

Kind Regards

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please note that this user exit is not relevant for the requested delivery date

But still I would like you to revisit this user exit.  In standard, the field what you had indicated in VOV8 will propose the date and if it is not working, then it should be because of user exit only.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which user exit is it?

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

It was written by the technical guy with regards to the gross weight and net weight do not remember the exact user exit but the codification was written for the Sales Order.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the sales document type in which you are configuring and the type of order in which you are using.