SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECURITY DEPOSIT IN ISU

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am taking security deposit with use of sales & distribution module,following steps i have executed,

1.Sales order booking ,in this billing plan milestone billing used

2.In milestone billing i used billing type:FAZ-down payment request for down payment

3.While generating billing documents below error comes,

No entry found for down payment request - R A SD20 SD20

Message no. >R 036

Diagnosis

For main transaction SD20 and sub-transaction SD20 of the downpayment request, no entry could be found in application area R for statistics indicator A. This assignment must be made in order that a downpayment can be made for the request.

Please guide me on this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure you have an entry in IS-U Posting Area 1010 (using configuration transaction FQC0).

In this configuration, for each Statistical Key (e.g. "A") and  Main/Sub transaction (e.g. SD20/SD20), you need to specify which Main/Sub must be posted to when payment is received for the Statistical receivable.

Regards,

Ivor m.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure you have an entry in IS-U Posting Area 1010 (using configuration transaction FQC0).

In this configuration, for each Statistical Key (e.g. "A") and  Main/Sub transaction (e.g. SD20/SD20), you need to specify which Main/Sub must be posted to when payment is received for the Statistical receivable.

Regards,

Ivor m.

0 Kudos

Dear Martin,

its give me below error,

Statistical indicator A is incorre

to stat. transaction SD20 SD20

0 Kudos

go forward with main and sub selection in 1010  "H Cash security deposit"

this will help u

thanks

honey

0 Kudos

but while posting from SD it takes "A" by defualt becuase it downpayment request,

Should i change config in ISU for FQC0?

0 Kudos

i am thinking u may be given in "Maintain Transactions for Cash Security Deposits/Interest" your main and sub transaction for security deposit debit transaction (i think in your debit selection combination is sd20  sd20) here your  Statistical key should be H if u r selected A change into H ...then try..

i think it may helps u, if is this suggestion right points to me

thanks

Honey

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

When you are accepting Security Deposit request from the customer it always accepted as "Statistical item" so for this you need to assign the statistical key "H"  with the Main(20) and Sub Transactions(20) in the given path :-

IMG>Contract Account receivable and payable >Basic functions>Posting and Documents>Document>Maintain Document Assignments>Maintain Transactions for ISU> Maintain Transactions for Cash Security Deposit

Along with this you also need to assign the same thing in posting area "1010"

I think this thing will help you

Regards

Kumar

0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

I am taking SD from user as per billing document in SAP SD,at that time it send down payment request statistical indicator "A", and in main sub config statistical indicator "H",

Could you help on this because both are standard process

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Did you check the posting area 1200 what values you have maintained there against your MT and ST ?

Did you assign correct billing type there?

Regards

Kumar

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the posting area 1200?

check  the main /sub transaction which u gave in posting area 1200.

Statistical indicator "H".for this statistical key u have to give the main/sub transaction in postinga area 1010.

regards,

Nags