Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see the Receiver Payload in MessageMonitoring

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have  a File-IDOC Scenario.I am Using IC.When i am Triggering the Fiel the file is Picked Up by the Server Successfully,in the Sender Channel it is Showing Successful.But in the MessageMonitoring i am facing the Below error.

Error retrieving data: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.Long:null incompatible with class java.lang.Boolean:null; check trace files or contact support for further assistance

Even i am not able to see teh Receiver Payload.In Mapping we Disabled the Control Record segment.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using  UDF in the mapping? Please check whether you cast the type Long or boolean properly in the UDF code.  The message shows clearly that you have mapping issues. Please provide us mapping logic if you see any error at your side.

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Simple Mapping no UDF.Even when we are executing in test tab it is working Properly.

AS per the Grz we Mapped the Control Records to the Constant value.But facing the same error as:

Error retrieving data: java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.Long:null incompatible with class java.lang.Boolean:null; check trace files or contact support for further assistance

Please let me know where it went wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As Baskar said it is an issue with mapping,so if you provide the mapping details experts will guide you to resolve your issue.

Regards

Raj

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the IDOC in the ECC.The Mapping is just one to one.But my Query is Instead of the Error( Mentioned above) in the Channel how it was able to Post the IDOC to ECC ??

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's not the best idea to disable the control record. Instead, simply put some constants into the mandatory fields. Then use the appropriate function in ID to replace the constant values with the correct ones at runtime.

Regards,

Greg