Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we create a sales order with lineitems for different customers

sridhar_madiraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is it possible to have a sales order with line items for different customers?

My Doubt here was Is it possible to create a single sales order for multiple customer requirements?

1 line item for 1st customer, 2nd line item for 2nd customer like wise...

I read in one forum regarding this and got doubt.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

We can have multiple partners but it is important that the sold to party is the same. The sold to party is legally the owner of the goods regardless of the ship to party,payer,bill to party.

With regards,

V.Sriram

sridhar_madiraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Thanks for your valuable answer.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sridhar

We can have multiple SH, PY and BP in a sales order, but the SP should be only one. The partners can be changed in line item.

For example, we have a company with multiple locations say Delhi as HO and Mumbai, Calcutta and Chennai as Regional offices. Suppose we get the order from Delhi (its the SP) and we have to ship the materials to all other regional offices and also bill to other regions, then we have multiple SH, BP and PY for a single SP. This can be achieved using a single order.

But if the SH is different, then we will have different deliveries adn for multiple payers we have multiple invoices

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Yes, it is possible to add customer line item specific in sales order.

This scenario comes when Customer is at Mumbai location but there warehouse or plant are at different places such Gujrat, Pune, Aurangabad etc i.e. sold to party is same and Ship to party is different and also forwarding agent i.e. Transporter are also different.

So you can create sales order with one sold to party & with different other partners.Then further if you crate delivery then for each line item different delivery will create as depend on ship to party.

May be this scenario help you to understand your concern.

Regards,
Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, .

As per my knowledge , it  is  possible to  have a different partner function  for the 1 sales order line item

SH , PY can be different. however SP will be 1 only  , for the 1 sales order.

But entirely different set of partner (customer) is not possible

For better clarification , can you post the text available on other forum or share the link ..

Regards

avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridher,

You can change the partner's at line item level,except sold to party.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how's it's is possible to assign a line item to a customer.you can create materail and customer with respect to division .