cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Sales Orders from APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I want to Delete Old sales Orders at Depot from APO for particular products, but while deleting it from RLC del,

it show error as "No Orders Exist in Live Cache"..

Pls provide solution for this (Tcode / program / BDC) through whichever it gets deleted...

Thanks and  Appreciate your concern in advance..

Regards,

Jigar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dev_shetty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

As first step you have check and delete in ECC-Run report SDRQCR21. And then run CCR and delete in APO. If still exist run report/sapapo/SDORDER_DEL in APO. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

can you pls tell me how to run report SDRQCR21. in ECC, which T code is to be used ???

if its an BDC how the format should be???

Regards,

Jigar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

You can use SE38 transaction in APO and then put program as /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 and execute.

Next, you can put required data like R3 system name, products and locations, etc, and execute. Also note there is a "Test indicator" at the bottom of the page which you can use judicially.

Regards,

Rahul

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jigar,

Use t.code /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL to delete the sales orders.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

can you pls provide some detailed info on it.

what inputs should be given to delete sales order from APO only, as there are three tabs delete on  data base, delete from live cache and Database and delete all DB sales order data.

i entered product and location in the first tab i.e. in delete on database and ticked on test as i first wanted to know whether all sales order are deleted or not..but the sales order which are very old dated 29.11.2011 are not deleted...

so pls give correct inputs..

Regards,

Jigar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jigar,

Probably, your sales order (that is not deleted) may contain other items. Try to delete that SO by entering the order number in second tab.

In my system, I am able to pull all the SO (few are in early 2010) in first tab itself. However, it is recommended to use 2nd tab so that both livecache and APO DB in sync.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is better to delete using the tab "Live Cache and Database" in report /sapapo/sdorder_del . (You can also refer to OSS note 705901)