cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Env. can not connect to SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

After post install PI 7.0, I test the RFC LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI, but the test process was stopping, or in another words running, there without successful or failed message. It seems to never stop. I have never met this situation before on XI 3.0. I was wondering this was the special case in PI 7.0?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to SXMB_ADM -->Integration Engine Configuration and check the IntergartioN Server URL. also hope your Business SYstem in the SLD is correct.

Check this SAP Note for Readiness-817920

Rgds,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

very appreciate your help. I miss configuring the URL of Integration Server in XI.

BTW: following the SAP Doc, it says in the integration server, choose the role of business system as integration server and leave the corresponding integ. Server option blank. sigh.

Thank you again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You dont need to manually create this steps. Just go through the installation document and do the post-installation steps. It will automatically do all this steps. Once after doing this you make the SLD check by using the transaction SLDCHECK. It will tell you whether everything is ok or not.

If you fail for anything in postinstalltion it will prompts you there only with the corresponding error message.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, Satish. What you said is the standard line of SAP.

However, after the post-installation steps. I check the connection with the transaction SLDCHECK. Still the process stopped there without ending or error message.

I have check everything is ok. the RFCs, the corrosponding configurations in the visual administrator, and the report SLDAPICUST.