cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP: Collectively unfix the planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP-APO gurus,

We have a bsiness case when we manually adjust at SNP Plan while capacity leveling - to optimize resource optimization. Also it often happens when we have SNP Orders created manually.

This causes the SNP Planned orders fixing.

Though afterwards my users want to re-run manually at Planning Book SNP HEURISTIC (assume demand sustuation is changed) - but because of fixed orders the production situation does not much chage (e.g. there is a need to reduce production) - SNP Orders "stay not touched".

Pls., let me know the way we can collectively unfix SNP Planned orders (which t-code?). Or can we change HEU profile so that it will consider and re-plan fixed orders?

Thank you in advance, Nazar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazar,

In stead of unfixing later, you can set the data in such a way that no manually created SNP order is automatically fixed.

Use t.code /SAPAPO/MAT1 to update location product master, select tabstrip SNP2 and set the flag for parameter 'No fixing' under SNP interactive order creation.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I am aware of this option. However you know sometimes we need to have SNP Heu consider these ones.

I was digging in further and at /SAPAPO/RPP4 there is a "Lock" (Firm Orders/Schedule Line) - there is a possibility to filter out & select all SNP Orders and collectively undo firming.

Reards, Nazar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazar,

Probably, you need to have a custom report to deal with it similar to t.code /SAPAPO/RRP4 as it may not work for SNP Orders.

You can use the following fields to select only SNP firmed orders.

APO Application: 4

PP-Firmed: X

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I thought the same. Tested this and it works fine with SNP order.

Nazar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazar,

Do you mean deleting the firmed SNP orders?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Sorry i have marked incorrect button. See the new screen.

Nazar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nazar,

Thanks for the info.

Rajesh

Answers (0)