cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a simple query which all of you may know.

Recently we have made a system copy from production to test system. Now my issue is while i am monitoring in ST03G under Workload, i am able to see SAP R/3 <prod SID> (instead it should shud show test SID).Under this SAP R/3 <prod SID>, i am able to see test system host name. But when i click on any of the date or week range or monthly analysis, there is no values displaying on right side. Message showing at bottom is " Switch to default view ". Below is the info from performance assistant:

Switch to default view

Message no. S03203

Diagnosis

No profile data is available for the parameter combination of instance, period, and start date that you selected. The system will therefore display the default view.

Procedure

To display the data of the selected instance, choose one of the available profiles.

Backgroung jobs are running fine. I am able to see Tablespaces overview values in DB02.

Tried with this message in net, but of no use. Do i need to do anything under " Settings & Log " system selection? here i am able to see my landscape SID's except test system SID. Please suggest what needs to be checked (like jobs) / steps to be done to get ST03G values.

Rgds,

Durga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189725
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please follow the instructions in note Note 1179929 - ST03N displays data from other systems after a system copy.

I believe you had cleaned up the contents of table PAHI and MONI as a part of post system copy activity.

Also ensure the background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR. is running in your system .

Regards

Ratnajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Background job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR is running without any issues and i am able to see values in ST03N but not in ST03G.

SAP Note : 1179929 is with helpful info, but how to get to get the values from ST03G.

Can i uncheck the following:

ST03G--->Settings & Log--->on the right side few SID's are activated apart from my test system SID.

If i uncheck and save then will there be any impact on my test system? Please suggest.

Rgds,

Durga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select your test system <SID> also it can't impact your system.

One more question if u r getting values from ST03N then why u r using ST03G......??????

Execute the report and check "SWNCCOLL".

Regards,

Anil