cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0. Need to create and include a New link in Email Notification to approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement to create a custom screen for approval & rejection of a Shopping Cart with some custom fields  and need to add a new link in Email Notification from where this new screen will be launched.

I have figured out the things which are required to add the approval & rejection functionality in custom screen but facing difficulties to add a new link in Email Notification to open this custom screen.

Two links are already there in Email:

1. Workflow Inbox

2. Execute Work Item

Can anyone pls suggest me the way to add a new link in Email Notification.

Any Hint, program name or method name, BADI etc will also be appreciable.

**Need to add a link in the mail which approver gets as the notification for the SC approval.

Thanks

Rajan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Please check  the following KBA note :

1465251 - How to change the contents of an offline approval email

You can use Badi BBP_OFFLINE_APP_BADI method MAIL_DATA_GET to insert the new links.

If this content helps you, please give the concerning points

Thanks,

melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

Thanks for your reply.

I have some more doubts to complete this task. Pls help me if you are aware about these too..

1)  I have checked program /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND and BADI you mentioned above.

When I trigger the above mentioned program; it shows that mail has been sent to approver and I am able to see that mail in Tcode- SOST. But that mail does not reach to approver's mail inbox. 

Approver gets a mail but that content is different and when I explored then I got to know that; that mail is generated through program SWN_SELSEN which is running as batchjob.

I am able to see both mails in SOST but approver gets only one mail. Can you pls suggest anything so that I could forward the mail from SOST to approver's inbox.

2) In the mention BADI; I get the text  in HTML format. Do i need to add the link through HTML only or I can add my URL link in any other parameter so that It could include into the mail text.

Thanks & Regards

Rajan

Answers (0)