Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery creation for STO

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is to create delivery for STO for the list of selected materials only (STO may contain many materials , but i have to create for few line items only). I have checked the BAPI - BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_STO, but i am not getting provision to input list of selected materials.

Please suggest how shall i proceed for this requirement.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood correctly, STO created for few materials such as 10 line items in STO & you want to create delivery for few selected line items eg: 1,4,6 ,8 & 10 etc..,

If yes, in std, Tx:VL10D - used to create Outbound delivery for PO/STO wrt: line item nothing but material.

Tx:VL10F - wrt: Schedule lines of each items in PO/STO.

If not tried, check these tcodes & test.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thanks for your prompt response. What you have understood is absolutely correct.

I have tested those T-codes , but I want to do a custom (Z )development. Is there any other BAPI where I can pass the STO's with selected line items.

Regards,

Deepa

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know the reason- why you want to go for Zdevelopment when in SAP,program is available. If you still want to go for Zdev, you can copy the existing program of VL10D / VL10F and make necessary adjustments as needed.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got one BAPI - BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CREATE_STO.

Input provided is - Shipping Point , Date , List of STOs with line item , Qty and Unit.

This BAPI is creating deliveries based on the selected material (line items), however it is generating separate delivery for each line item.

Whereas i want one delivery for the selected line items. Please suggest how shall I proceed.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Deepa

deepabalu
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

The problem was with the material master data.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.