cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This is with regarding STO from Factory plant to Excise registered depot wherein user has created Excise invoice (J1IIN), received the goods (MIGO) and updated the RG23D in Excise depot. Due to mistake, they have cancelled the excise invoice (J1IIN), accounting entry also got reversed.

Since the material has moved, they need to have the same excise invoice no. Please help me on how to rectify this? If data needs to be changed in table level, what are the tables involved ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

VIJAY

once cancel the document it is comes reversal / cancel , after you can do the un reversal ,

but i try to changes the tables , tables is J_1IEXCDTL,  J_1IEXCHDR ,

Both tables can you check the once ET type will created

CEIV CANCELLATION OF EXCISE INVOICE it is created , you delete the this line item and also and line for maintain status will change reverse to complete ,

i think it is not correct , but once try

please check this,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Thank you for your reply, Kindly tell me whether the following process solve my issue completely.

1. Deletion of "Cancellation of excise invoice" line (CEIV) from both the table J_1IEXCHDR and J_1IEXCDTL.

2. Reversal of Accounting document through FB08.

Are there any other table values needs to be deleted in this case? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the two tables tables only it feted , you also assign the status field as COMPLETED . AT two tables ,

check this , and also check the j1iin .

regards

sankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay ,

can u please refer the sap note :551932

and refer the user exit note:339928 for ur reference