cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

0 Kudos

hi!

How to run the Standard Sap webdypro component ,I observed there is no  application to run the component.

Please let me know if you know answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srini ,

I guess you are bit confused, You cannot run some standard webdynpro components Eg: WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS ( this is used to give range inputs) . These kind of WD components do not have applications and hence you cannot run it. On the other hand you can run standard WD components Eg:WDR_TEST_CHAT .

Provide the WD component that you arfe trying to run .

0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

First of all I would say thanks, As I am beginner into webdynpro . This information is very helpful to me.

And my question is how to find out that which Standard component has Application to run and Which is not having ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinivas,

Your questions are:

1. how to find out that which Standard component has Application to run ?

For any standard component u wiil find application as shown below snap and right click on tht application-> test

2. which is not having ?

if there is no application created for the component which u r trying to run, you will  not get Webdynpro Application option for testing the component .

I guess it will help you  ...... Well dnt hesitate to ask any question as u r fresher so keep posting ...

Good Luck

0 Kudos

Hi Sushiptha,

Thanks for your answer,

My question is how to find out which component is normal or Interface controller component?

Regards,

srinivas.

chengalarayulu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

If you have enabled any (Component_1) ContextNode or Methods as InterfaceEnabled, then the Controller of Component will treated as InterfaceController when you define this in another component(Component_2).

Here, Component_2 will be called as Normal Component & Component_1 is called as Interface Controller Component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

We have " Used compnent , implemented interfaces and Zcomponents " .

Used components : will have application for testing or to Run.

EX : 1. demo_roadmap

2. wdr_ovs

3. wdr_test_chat  etc...

Implemented interfaces : which will nt have appplication bcoz it just an interface

Ex : IWD_VALUE_HELP

Zcomponents : Created by us [ users ] which will have application to run

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

First off all i want you to know that there are three types of WD components availabe.

1. Z or Y type (Which we create).

2. Implimented Interfaces.(Which starts with I)

3. Used components (starts with WD).

These used components have applications are there for demo purposes or we can make use of those components for the custom aplications we create, I guess you want to segrigate WD components with application and without application.Unfortunately SAP did not think that way. They just put WD components under these three categories.Thats it.

I hope you are clear now.

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to SE80 and select the package SWDP_DEMO, you can find the standard applications there.

0 Kudos

Hi karthikeyan,

Thank u very much...

Regards,

srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

1) If the component is already build ...Check if it FPM component if so u have to check at configuration level for the application of corresponding component.

FPM_GAF_COMPONENT - Check the list of application for ur component.

2) If it is normal component without FPM configuration then check whether it is interface controller component so that it does not have application it can be REUSE

3) Last check whether application has created or not for component if it is Z component.

Regards,

farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Which component u r trying to test .... Plz mention it clearly