cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Self Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My company is a manufacturing concern and we are the vendor. My company is  going to adopt SAP self billing procedures. I need to ask some questions like

1: What are the changes required after self billing and in which area?

2: how vendor and customer communicate each other in EDI ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Member States can set their own conditions for self-billing agreements, and these will vary. It’s important to remember that any self-billing agreement you negotiate must meet the conditions and procedures in place in the Member State in whose territory the goods or services are supplied.

• Raising electronic self-billed invoices

If you raise electronic self-billed invoices for your suppliers in other Member States, and the electronic method you use is neither advanced electronic signature nor electronic data interchange (EDI), your supplier may have a problem with the format of your invoices. This is because some tax authorities do not accept all the electronic methods of raising invoices that are permissible in the UK. You and your supplier will need to be aware of this risk before you set up a self-billing agreement together.

• Receiving electronic self-billed invoices

If you receive electronic self-billed invoices from a customer in another Member State, those invoices will need to be issued in a format which meets UK requirements and which your accounting system can accept. You and your customer will need to be aware of this risk before you set up a self-billing agreement together.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Swetha

But I am asking about what configuration steps to be taken by vendor?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy pasting from other source is strictly prohibited.  Please dont continue this practice.

You have copy pasted from here

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pa...

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes which may help you:-

1)  Note 1318079 - FAQ: How to use SD self-billing

2)  Note 1590755 - FAQ: Various self-billing procedures in SD

3)  Note 1595635 - FAQ: Relationships between docs in SD self-billing procedure

4)  Note 1605859 - FAQ: Processing step in SD self-billing procedure

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member322617
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies, the problem was that the pricing procedure was deleted at item level on the originally SD invoice.