Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance payment & Delivery Block

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

My client have unique requirement : In case advance payment not received by customer, automatically there should be delivery block set by system. How to map this requirement? I had tried through customer down payment but its order-related billing & we can set up billing block but not delivery block. How we can address the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do one thing.

Use credit management i.e. FD32. assign customer's credit value as 0. Setup system to delivery block whenever sales order void customer's credit limit in the credit management settings.

Now, if there's some advance received from customer, then this will appear as "Special liability" in FD32 transaction. thus allowing the customer to process with the delivery.

and if there is no advance recieved from customer, then in our scenario the total credit limit is already set as 0 and there is no advance( special liability) too from the customer, thus system with stop with delivery processing.

Let me know if it does not clear your query.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can block the delivery block at schedule line of the respective order.their you place a delivery block .