cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if my clint is asking some sales documents should be blocked from next month onward ( 01/06/2012)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus good mng and have a nice day

i have one doubt regarding blocking sales documents for some days

ex if my clint is asking some sales documents should be blocked automatically  from next month on wards( 01/06/2012)

is there any standard setting is there ?

thank u so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is not clear.  What do you mean by blocking automatically ??  You should be aware from a sale order, you can block Delivery and Billing but you cannot specify a validity date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir

i am asking blocking automatically

ok thanks for giving answer

Arif1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

but you can see all open Sales Order documents by va05 and selection option "Open Sales Order" then manually delete.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have the list of Sales Order Numbers then you can set a Block in  these Order by T-Code MASS.

You can set Delivery or Billing Block or set boths the Blocks.

But this Block will not be with effect from 01.06.2012. If you run the MASS today they will be Blocked from today itself.

Alternatively you can run the MASS update on 31.05.2012.

But a possible work around would be to insert a Shipping / Billing Block in  the Customer Master with T-Code XD05.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot for all

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

asking some sales documents should be blocked automatically  from next month on wards( 01/06/2012)

Please give more information, so that we might provide some suggestion -

1) Some sales documents - Is it of a particular sales document type? or of a particular customers or materials? Which type of sales documents - sales orders, deliveries, billing documents?

2) Blocked means what? (what should be restricted)

3) Do these documents have to be unblocked after some time too?

4) Different documents have to be handled differently:

A. Documents created before 01/06/2012

B. Documents created on or after 01/06/2012

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

what are your client requirements regarding that "blocking" ? is he/she worried about the VA02 mode?

regards,