cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

traffic light in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

When I create delivery notes using t-cd vl10g, i find the field 'traffic light' is red .

But I haven't found there is any problem for the delivery, i'm not sure if it's ok or not.

What's the usage of this 'traffic light' in delivery?

Please give me some advice.

Thank you very much.

Stephen.Chow

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

the traffic light just signals you the current status ...

regards,

I_rosas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I saw this in another post, maybe can help

The color of the traffic light tells you whether the logistics process regarding delivery scheduling is still in planning.

The following is valid for order schedule lines:

o Green means that there is enough time to process the delivery.

As the preliminary document for this delivery (sales order, for example) was being processed, delivery scheduling determined a date for delivery creation that falls more than two days later.

o Yellow means the delivery is waiting to be created.

Planned delivery creation is today or tomorrow.

o Red means this delivery is urgent and should be created soon.

The preliminary document is overdue and the planned delivery creation date has past. The customer may not recieve this delivery on time.

The following is valid for deliveries:

o Green indicates that there is enough time to process the planned goods issue. Delivery scheduling determined a planned deadline for goods issue that falls more than two days later.

o Yellow means the planned goods issue is waiting to be processed. The planned delivery creation date is today or tomorrow.

o Red means it is urgent that this goods issue be posted. The delivery is overdue and the planned goods issue date has past. The customer may not receive this delivery on time.