cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idle time in SRM when punching out to external catalogs website

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 7.1. and External catalogs.

When we punch out to one of the external catalogs website which has a time out for inactivity set as 30 min,within 30 min sometimes if we try to add items back to shopping cart,we get a time out error in SRM.

Question:What is the parameter in SRM system which controls the timeout error when punching out to external catalog websites?

My understanding was that the idle time for SRM system  would be the time from when the user punches out to external catalog web site till the items are added back to the shopping cart from that site.

In out SRM system,we have the following parameters set:

Maximum Time of no Input at the GUI = Unlimited

Maximum work process run time = 10 Minutes

So if I stay on the external catalogs website for more tahn 10 min and then add some items to the cart(say after 20 min but still within time out of the external website which is 30hrs),I sometimes dont get any timeout error which means the paramter value for "Maximum work process run time" doesn't affect the time out error in SRM when punching out to external catalogs website.

Any inputs wil be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to change the value for parameter rdisp/plugin_auto_logout in RZ11 to a higher value (per default it is 1800 sec/ 30 min).

But also in this case, the time is measured from the catalog opening until return to SRM (no matter, if the catalog window is used actively or not).

Regards,

Timea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Timea!

Answers (0)