cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete APO*** Requests from Infocube

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear BW experts,

I want to delete APO* request entries in the reference infocube where I store source sales data for use in planning book. I see these APO* requests are random and no one seems to have loaded it intentionally !

How do I go about it ? Reconstructing the requests is not helping as these entries are not against any specific request.

Second question: Why are such entries created.

Thanks

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

you want delete request from info cube, Please elaborate your question, why u want delete from infocube, this one is planned data or sales history. explain your problem.

Regards,

Nandish Gowda K M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Naresh,

If I knew the problem I wouldnt have cared to delete entries against these requests. All I know is once I delete these 'dirty' entries that I have no clue of, I can still reload the data from source file to the cube (optional) and copy cube data to planning area (must). I see some minor differences in planning area and infocube for reasons I dont know and I dont want to know.

Would you know how to go about deleting entries in cube selectively ?

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to delete selectively. right click info cube, click manage, Go to contents tab, click Delete selection. next you will get delete selection screen, click delete selection again. select your selection to delete data, click execute.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandish Gowda K M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two suggestions:

1-Delete the entire cube entry

2-Delete selectively as said our friend Nandish Gowda

A question is, so that you use the data from this infocubo?

Regards

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are best to delete all of the requests then reinitialise the source system and then import the data again.

If you have imported macros and not checked them they can create entires in the data cube from the planning book if the key figure is the same that of te data cube (it's happened to me). So check all of you macros.

Good luck.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul and Naresh, I am away from office for a while. I just note these replies. Will try and publish

Thanks

Guru