cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF comparison/reconciliation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I found in the release notes for SCM 4.1 that "the CIF comparison/reconciliation of transaction data (delta report) can be checked". I also found other things like checking the CVCs and CIF data for consistency.How do these work? I understood that it checks the validity and consistency of the Master and Transaction data. I am not completely clear with this. Can somebody explain me what it means and any transactions used for it?

Here is where I found it:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/28/b34c40cc538437e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Page 165.

I appreciate if anyone can refer me any documentation.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

The transaction for CIF comparison/reconciliation is /SAPAPO/CCR.

For details please see help.sap.com. At high level CIF Comparison/ reconcilitation report is used to compare the transaction (orders, stocks, PIRs) data between APO and connected R3 / ERP system. Please note timeseries data or master data is not compared.

After comparison the report displays the differences and gives you an option to reconcile the differences. You can try reconciling the differences after making sure the root cause of the differences (mostly master data problems) are taken care of.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Somnath,

Thanks for the reply. So this transaction /SAPAPO/CCR is only for CIF data. What if you want to check the consistency of CVCs? Just because the system created CVCs may not mean that they are consistent. What do we do in such a case?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The CCR is meant for Comparing and Correcting specific data CIF'ed from R3

For checking the consistency of the CVCs use

/SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_CONS_CHECK - or from POS maintainance screen > extras> Consistency Check

This does a few different consistency checks

- on CVCs against time series obj, duplicate entries and indexes

it also the aggregates and characteristics

These checks are more technical in nature. Am not sure these are the kinds of checks on the CVCs you would like to do

Answers (0)