Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM Error : DocumentServicesLicenseManager not deployed b/c login failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I want to update NW2004s SPS09 to SPS10

After having had troubles with the Kernel which is finally replaced succesfully, I now seem to have problems with the login:

"Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem J2EE Engine Config Tool. [..]

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine. [..]"

I took a look at the corresponding SAP Note and re-entered the password in the secure store of the config tool - no change - I don't know what could be the problem. Everything worked fine before.

Could it be a problem with Adobe and Licensing!?!? As part of it is Adobe Document Services - ADS is the package where it has this problem.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To test whether my portal is still working and what parts have been updated I entered http://[host]:50100 and then clicked on "system information"

I had to enter an username and a password and nothing worked. When I tried to enter the portal as an Administrator it said, this account has been locked.

Thank god I had an user from my LDAP with User Admin rights so I re-activated my administrator with the old password, that also is stored in the secure store from the config tool.

How come that this account has been locked? is this normal?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry guys,

I resumed my JSPM after re-setting the administrator. Now it goes on deploying anything.

So the reason for my problems have been in the locking of the administrator and re-setting its password.

does anybody know why this could have been happened? Before I updated only the SAP Kernel, JSPM and SDM.