Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing a blog

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I published the following blog before SCN migration.

How to Find the Properties of the Database and the Table used in SAP Crystal Reports using inProc RA...

Last week while moving the blogs to appropriate space I found that one of my blog has disappeared.

Though I am aware that contents of blogs have gone missing in some cases (I had to re-write the blog because of this bug)

Could anyone please check and suggest where the blog has gone, is this a new bug?

- Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Post the missing blog content link here

Regards

Pavan

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for the reply, I am not missing the content but the whole blog.

Did you try clicking the link?

- Saurabh

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can even report that too Just edit the blog and paste the link and add a comment in the same blog  about your blog.

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the first place I DON'T have/see the blog in my personal space, so there is question of editing it and adding a comment to it.

I don't want to create multiple discussions for the same issue. If you are a moderator of this space then I would request you to please move this to appropriate space.

Anyone with any other suggestion?

- Saurabh

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan, I misunderstood your reply. I have updated the blog you pointed me with the link to my blog.

So let's see the response.

Is that the only way to get our contents back?

- Saurabh

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

the URL you a referencing does not belong to our blog platform. Searching for the title you have given using our central search, I actually find a CSS note with the same title. Maybe you mixed something up.

Title: How to find the properties of the database and the tables used in the Crystal Reports using inProc RAS .NET SDK

Search: http://search.sap.com/ui/scn#query=How+to+Find+the+Properties+of+the+Database+and+the&startindex=1&f...)

Found CSS note: http://search.sap.com/notes?id=0001692334&boj=/sap/bc/bsp/spn/scn_bosap/notes.do?access=69765F6D6F64...

Best,

Oliver

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the reply.

If you see Business Intelligence News @SCN - March, 2012 you would find that this was published in .NET Reporting category.

I had an idea about KB being created on it but that was after the blog was released/published.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Saurabh

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

the image doesn't help much, but looking at the newsletter itself, this is the link I see for the blog post:

How to Find the Properties of the Database and the Table used in SAP Crystal Reports using inProc RA...

Look at the URL, which is very different from what you gave us initially.

can you please take care of the following blog post: http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/28696

Best,

Oliver

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Sorry if links mislead you.

1. How to Find the Properties of the Database and the Table used in SAP Crystal Reports using inProc RA...  this link I took from the newsletter that i received as email.
  2. How to Find the Properties of the Database and the Table used in SAP Crystal Reports using inProc RA... Was available in the Newsletter

I don't know why URLs are different, but as long as it points to same source I don't have any problem.

Hope you would be able to find the contents/blog soon based on the new URL.

http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/28696

Thanks again!!

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

We are working on solving this issue. I added your blog with the new url to the document where you can continue being updating on the progress. Once the blog will be fixed I'll contact you to confirm the accuracy of the content. 

Thanks Oliver.

Regards,

Oxana

saurabh_pathak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks .

Will look forward to your response on this soon.

Regards,

Saurabh