Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Customer Master Upload using LSMW Recording

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, Gurus

I have uploaded Customer Masters before using LSMW record method many times but in this client they really emphasized on Contact Person Tab and within Contact Person Many Telephone numbers maintained maybe up to 4. The same with Customer Telephone 1 , 2 , 3, 4. Fax Numbers 1,2,3 etc. While recording I get no problems I even activated before starting that address management check (can't really recall the full name). But around the Field Mapping its quite weird because Telephone seems to carry the same field so when trying to setup the structure and mapping it probably takes 1 or 2 telephones and thats it. When I processed just to see where it would get stuck I entered and maintained all fields up and till before Fax Numbers when I processed the batch input on foreground I noticed that the telephone 1 numbers were getting copied into those telephone fields  2,3,4 the same number for all.  Any experience on this would help? Is there limitation in LSMW with this regard?

Thanks for your help

Ali Lozada

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think what I will try out is create Customer Master first without Contact Person. Once customer exist i'll create another upload program just for contact person T-code VAP1.