cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM integration using SRM content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have built a purchase order scenario from ECC to SRM using standard SRM content in PI.

But I am getting error as Mapping resource not found

"Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_MM2SUS_OrderCreate_.class (http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global, de2e5f80-ef1e-11db-b0e4-f9360a115642, -1"

But there is no issue with cache or java stack because other objects are working fine except this object.

I have imported SRM content to PI and built manually only the configuration part using standard Message interface and mapping. Please let me know if i need to some thing for this scenario to work

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep

Please also try to change the description field of these mapping

objects in ESR and activate and save the changes

or copy the mapping to a new mapping program and refer it in the interface mapping.

Regards

Monika

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Make sure that you have imported SRM content correct in all components(SLD and ESR).

it looks some obejcts misisng in SLD for this content.

Best Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Make sure that the corresponding SLD related objects for this namespace is available. Be sure to check the available Software Component and SP level is SRM Content  is the same of what was in SRM.

You're probably implementing a standard solution (abap proxy connection) to PI from SRM server. If I may ask also, what version is your SRM and PI?

Cheers,

R-jay