SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPRV Transferring adjusted totals

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear experts...

i am new to is-u i am doing a doubtful debt item process at my present client my configuration regarding bad debts has been completed and when i am trying to crate a doubtful item for current BP Open item it was created successfully in FBZW, but after creating the doubtful item when i am transfering the posting totals through FPRV i am getting following error

"There are no internal numbers which have not been assigned"    Message no. NR556

when i am trying to see fpl9 report it's not updating

i am trying transfer by selection of doubtful entry in general selection area, in log selection area i used to try with value adj variant and i try also with out but the error is same..

can any one guide me to resolve this issue it's great help to me ...

thanks and regards

honey

1 REPLY 1

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you need to assign document types and number ranges.  Posting area 1300 handles this.  Either you have not assigned one or you have assigned a document type which has no available numbers and thus is unusable.

regards,

bill.