cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Channel Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a File to File scenario.  The sender file channel as picked the file, pipeline steps performed and called the receiver file adapter.

Unfortunately, even though the channel is in green, the adapter log mentions the status as "to be delivered".

I tried start and stop, did some changes and reactivated, tried resending the message, refreshed the cache,.  It still shows the same.

I even tried cancelling the message and resent from scratch.  All the other scenarios relevant to file channels are working fine.

I even created new channel and assigned it to receiver agreement, still no luck, it always shows as to be delivered.

When trying to resend the message, the adapter log gave this message.

Trying to retry the message because of administrative action of user "AASSSSSS".

Regards

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using EOIO QOS in the receiver channel. If so, if one message is blocked then the following messages might be blocked.  Also if you set Maintain order at runtime in Interface Determination this could cause the same effect. If you don't need EOIO then you can remove that option in ID.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you compare pay load of delivering status message with processed message.

0 Kudos

look for messages in status "delivering" to see if there is a message blocking that one.