SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-FICA intregration

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me on below

while doing billing this error comes

Customizing error in SD account determination

The receivables account for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable has not been filled in the customer item for the transaction/document. The incomplete transaction has been transferred to the FI/CO interface.

Defective item:

Reference transaction AWTYP VBRK
Reference document number AWREF 90000006
Reference organization AWORG
Item number POSNR 0000000001

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you have not configured the Account Determination (EK01 transaction) for the Main transaction that has been configured for FI-CA to SD Integration.

In the following link, you will find the steps required to configure the integration.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/44/2a6a721a3a060be10000000a155369/frameset.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you have not configured the Account Determination (EK01 transaction) for the Main transaction that has been configured for FI-CA to SD Integration.

In the following link, you will find the steps required to configure the integration.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/44/2a6a721a3a060be10000000a155369/frameset.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor M.

0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

It seems that you have missed some integration points between SD and FICA,Please check the given paths which can help you I think :-

• IMG>Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Integration >Sales and Distribution > Define Posting to FICA for Customer Account Groups.
  • IMG>Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Integration >Sales and Distribution > Derive Main/Sub Transaction from SD Information
  • IMG>Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Integration >Sales and Distribution > Derive Document type from SD Billing Data.

I hope it will help you.

Regards

Kumar

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Have you config the main and sub transaction for SD.

*IMG>Financial Accounting > Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable > Integration >Sales and Distribution > Derive Main/Sub Transaction from SD Information.

Then check the VKOA  for account determination.

Then check theOV64 for Reconcillation account determination.

I hopw it will help you.

cheers...

Nags