Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

po Statistical condition

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to give freight value in po in such a way that it should not calculated in migo & miro so that I mark this condition statistical & in this schema GRWR also present but the freight value goes to migo & load on material so please help me what I missing ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you enter values in freight, it will be considered both in MIGO & MIRO, if even you maintain the conditions as Statistical,

1 thing you can try to not include this freight conditions in Calculation in Prizing, i.e. remove it from the 'From' ' To' in web in your Prizing

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Hi,

If a condition is defined as statistical then it is not considered for calculating the net price but it is only considered to calculate the effective price.

For BSX (stock) postings effective price is relevant and hence the statistical conditions are also taken in to account.

Please take into account that: Effective price = Net price [+/-] Delivery cost ->(contains statistica
as well as non-statistical conditions).

I think it is not possible to not consider a condition amount in BSX by marking the condition as statistical.

Regards

David

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

remove the check mark from statisitical in the conditon ( delivery type )

make it as statisitical condition in the pricing procedure

enter account key and accrual key

maintain relevant GL For accrual

while doing migo this conditon will not hit inventory

while doing MIRO for plan costs this accrual gl will take the value.

but without miro this is not possible

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do this with a pair of conditions, one positive and one negative

make sure that both are accrual condtions else it may affect the basb value and hence taxes

the positive and negative accurals will go to different GLs thru accrual key and obyc account maintenance

for BSX this 2 will cancel each other

i recall reading a blog in SCN on this.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you select accrual check box in control data-2 for freight condition type with condition catagory as Delivery cost in control data-1, then It becomes automaticaly  statistical in MM Pricing procedure.

The statistical check box is just used for information purpose ONLY!

As needed by you, you can use "Exclusion Indicator" in freight condition type(M/06) which is used when condition type not going to calculate or in use but at the same time the same condition type will be there in MM calculation schema.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

As per suggestion i make configuration but till now that freight value display in migo finance document please help me so that i can use this freight value only for report purpose instead of calculating in migo or Miro

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think you use "Exclusion Indicator" in freight condition type which makes inactive to freight condition type for pricing calculation.

Not sure about your requirement ,refer links and do setting to meet  your requirements.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2035069

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3172984

Regards,

Biju K

mathewgeorge
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What you want? You want freight cost to post to a separate account?

Matthew

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.