cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing release process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to put processing status for any condition record maintained in VK11, fortunately all the condition types used in business have only one access sequence assigned to them. My questions are as below:

1. There are two condition tables which do not have release tick as they are SAP's old condition table 004 and 005.

2. They do not have release tick, hence processing status can not be assigned to them.

3. Almost 80% pricing maintained against these condition tables.

4. If I try to replace these condition table with condition table 304 and 305(which have release tick), the existing condition records maintained can not be seen.

5. Due to point no 4, it will create issue for existing open sales orders and condition records which are still in validity period.

6. I tried to keep 304 and 305 above 4 and 5 condition table respectively in access sequence and assigned blocked status to them as default but in this case if there is any entry maintained against 4 and 5 then it picks up in sales order.

7. I checked the report SD_move_A004_to_A304 but could not figure out how to use it.

Kindly help on process, how can I assign new condition table against these old condition tables without disturbing existing records maintained.

Regards,

Kanchan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can i know ur key combination of your condition table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanchan,

You can create new table with same fields,though the selection fields are already exists in the system,here system will give information like same combination of table exists,ignore that message and check the with release status check box next insert the table in existing access sequence -> condition type.

hope it won't effect the existing data.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have already tried doing that but if we create new condition table and put it in existing access sequence, the condition records maintained against existing condition tables can not be seen.

Regards,

Kanchan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the condition records maintained against existing condition tables can not be seen.

You can create new condition records if that is meeting business requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply. Let me explain you my requirement. Client wants to have an approval process for any condition record maintained in vk11. For that we are putting processing status as blocked by default in condition type through an user exit. The processing status blocked will be removed by an authorised approver.

Now the issue is the condition table used in access sequence does not have release tick as they are old table i.e. 4 & 5 so against them I wont be able to put processing status.

If i create new condition table with same key field with release status, I'll have to keep old condition tables also in access sequence as there are many records against them.

Now if I keep both new and old condition table with same key fields when user creates any condition record with new condition table, it will automatically have processing status block but then the other condition table which is old has some record maintained which will pick up in order which we do not want to pick.

Regards,

Kanchan