cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while saving System Properties in MII 12.2.3 Build(179)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error while saving System Properties in mii 12.2.3. Kindly help me to solve this error. Please check the below picture for the error.

Regards,

Aravinth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

As per note 1682167, MII_ADMIN and MII SCA should be in same version. Once we updated both to a same version, our problem got solved.

Regards,

Aravinth A

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the below note for my issue.

Note 1682167 - System Properties screen has error on save

I will try the solution given in this note and once it is resolved, i ll update.

Regards,

Aravinth A

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any release notes for this issue?

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

What version and build/SP for NW?

Regards, Mike

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

NW version is 7.3 and MII is 12.2.3 Build(179)

Regards,

Aravinth

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

As per the solution given in note 1682167, Our system administrator is telling, MII_ADMIN and MII SCA is same version. But we are not sure about MDODataSource attribute.Kindly let me know, how to check MDODataSource attribute is removed from database or not?

Regards,

Aravinth

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the XMII_SYSPROPS table in the underlying NW database and look for an MDODataSource property name record.  This table holds the system property configuration entries.

If you don't have direct database access, you may be able to use the Configurations option in the System Management section of the menu to export the System Properties file.  I would assume the attributes in the xml would match the entries on the System Properties page, but it also might show if you have a disconnect between the two.

As mentioned in the note, if you need more direct guidance or further troubleshooting, logging a support ticket is encouraged.

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We checked in XMII_SYSPROPS table, no records are there in the name of MDODataSource.

Actually,we wanted to uncheck the check box of "

aravinth_anandhan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

The problem is with MII_ADMIN and MII SCA version only. Now we updated both to a same version.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Aravinth A

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aravinth,

Thank you for posting your solution.  Now others will be able to take advantage of your solution.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide how do i navigate to  XMII_SYSPROPS table and remove the record?

I would appreciate the step by step description of the process as I am not aware of MII basis work.

Regards,
Ajinkya