cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release from Q with auto TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am receiving stock on Status 'Q' directly in to a specific St Type designated for Q stock.

When I release the stock from Q i want the system to pick up the search strategies and create a TO aotomatically to place the stock away in the bins.

When I use MB1B with movement 321 and then process the Posting change this works fine

When I use LQ02 (which will be our preferred method) it does not it just releases the stock from Q but leaves it where it is.

Both transactions are using movement 321

Any ideas?

Regards

Frenchy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check & confirm the below.

1. refernce WM movement assigned for IM movement 321

2. refence mvt type to WM mvt type assignment and to creation config

Regards

S.Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for that

Yes I have the settings that you mention, as I said it works if I use MIGO or MB1B and I get the auto TO, Its just that LQ02 does not give the auto TO

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Can you try this way:- Perform GR for the Q stock (Mvt Type 101 & note down the Matl doc generated) & go to QA32 to release a inspection lot stock from Q to Unrestricted  (Go to QA03 t code & click on the material doc tab & note down the 490000000 Series documnet number), Now go to LT06 enter the 4900000 series document & system will create the auto TO immidiately from 922 TR-Zone storage type to 902 Interim storage type, It shows that stock at WM level from Q to Unrestrctied is moved at interim level not at actual bin level. To accomplish the actual stock into actual bin you need to make one more LT06 with 500000 Material document which you created against 101 mvt type. Please let me know in case If ans is not sastified will try to help you in more.

Regards

TG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for looking at this but I am afraid it does not help,

Firstly I do not have QM so there is no inspection lot and there are too many transactions here

I can use MB1B or MIGO and then process the posting change and get a TO which is easier that what you suggest,But LQ02 does not create the TO even though the movement type 321 is set for auto TO

Thanks again for looking