cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit order PO confirmation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

We are working on SRM 7 extended classic scenario.

I have created the limit order po for 100 CHF and tax as 0.Once it got approved i try to create confirmation for 101 CHF but it is giving backend error "service & : no overall limit for unplanned services amounting to & exists".But we are maintaing tolerance in srm system LA 5%.Hence it is not giving error message in SRM.Is there any way to make tolerence check for confirmation in backend system.

Advance thanks for clarification.

Regards,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the service PO, one should maintain the overall limit in the 'Limits Tab' of PO. This is generally maintained for unplanned services.

Now maintain PO value as well overall limit value which can be greater than PO value. Then create confirmation again; now the confirmation value can be greater than the PO value but it has to be within the overall limit value.

Check if it solves your issue and do the document gets posted in backend as service entry sheet?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinay,

We were able to create GR and post it in backend if i create as you said.But we need tolerance check such that if it goes above it that backend error message should appear instead of maintaing overall limit.

Can you please help me in that?

Thanks and Regards,

Shiva

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you defined tolerance check in Path: SRM Server  Cross-Application Basic Settings  Set Tolerance Checks?

And then accordingly set tolerance checks for required users in Organization Structure. TOG is the attribute for the same.

Regards,

Answers (0)