Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHAUTUPD_NEW executed does not reconcile SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

RHAUTUPD_NEW program executed to remove/add indirect role assignment made to position via transaction PFUD. However, recociliation made does not reflected in SU01. What might be the reason of this isolated case as it works for others - appreciate if you could shed some lights here in order for me to further investigate.

Furthermore, appreciate if someone could confirm which date is reflected as 'Valid From' column in SU01 (Roles Tab) - as far as I understand, it should be referring to start date of the relationship between Object S - P/AG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use report RHPROFL0 with proper evaluation path to reconcile roles assigned to position of users. 

Furthermore, appreciate if someone could confirm which date is reflected as 'Valid From' column in SU01 (Roles Tab) - as far as I understand, it should be referring to start date of the relationship between Object S - P/AG. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

In your case, yes! the 'valid from' field contains the start date of OM relationship created between S and AG.

For RHAUTUPD_NEW to reconcile indirect role assignment, the swtich HR_ORG_ACTIVE must be set to YES in table PRGN_CUST. Also the IT0105 subtype 0001 record of the user should be correct & in validity period. Please check.

Thanks

Sandipan

Message was edited by: Sandipan Choudhury

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use report RHPROFL0 with proper evaluation path to reconcile roles assigned to position of users. 

In your case, yes! the 'valid from' field contains the start date of OM relationship created between S and AG.

For RHAUTUPD_NEW to reconcile indirect role assignment, the swtich HR_ORG_ACTIVE must be set to YES in table PRGN_CUST. Also the IT0105 subtype 0001 record of the user should be correct & in validity period. Please check.

Thanks

Sandipan

Message was edited by: Sandipan Choudhury

0 Kudos

Dear Sandipan,

First of all, thanks you for your input.

I would say this is isolated case and only happened to specific ID. Additional to that, I notice 'Organizational Mgt' button in SU01 is red and when I try to reconcile, error message that I received is 'ID xxxxx does not exist'.

FYI, data team will update IT0105/ST0001 upfont upon creating hiring record. The ID will only be created upon request. The reason behind it, we want it to be linked automatically and user can use their ID once the ID created. Appreciate if you could shed some lights and correct me if I'm wrong.

Best Regards.

Bernhard_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you use a CUA (central user administration), please pay attention to note 1605280, as there is a known issue with HR-Org. assignements.....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Dear Bernhard,

Thanks for sharing but we does not implement CUA - based on my recent update, appreciate if you could shed some lights.

Best Regards.