cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Deficit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am facing below error while doing post goods issue.

"Deficit of BA Unrestricted use 1 BOX 3907-0103-black 2200 270 L" Msg 021.

i have created this order in last month and did the allocation run. the stock for the above material was allocated successfully. this month i am trying to do post goods issue for the respective order but system is not allowing to do so.

what can be the problem? i have checked the stock in MMBE the stock for the material for grid L is not there but it was still allocated.

i have tried to replicate the scenario in test server there if material stock is not present then system is not allocating the stock to the order, but in production system is allocating the stock to the order even when its not present.

Plz suggest.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go the the below IMG path:

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Carry Out Control For Availability Check - Select your Combination of Availibility Check (Material Master) & Checking Rule (Transaction) (e.g. 01 Daily Requirements + A SD order)

Here check whether there is Tick Mark in Check Without RLT Box? If the Box is blank, t hen system will confirm the stock evern if the required Stock is not available based on the Replenishment Lead Time.

If you do not want the system to consider the Replenishment Lead time & only confirm the Stock if it is physically available in your Warehouse then put tick mark in the above box.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Jignesh,

the above box is neither ticked in production nor in test server. in test server i am not facing the above problem where as in production the problem is occuring frequently. moreover i clicked on F1 help in check without RL T and found below explaination

If you want the system to check the replenishment lead time, you should make sure that you have entered a value in at least one of the following three fields in the material master:

Otherwise, the system confirms every requirement.

i checked above two points in material master the GR processing time and plan delivery time both are  00 days. then why it is considering the stock?

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

i am still struggling for the solution for above problem, the above error is only occurring in Production system, not able to replicate the scenario in Quality server. The issue is popping after every one month or two month. tried so many scenarios but could not able to get the solution.

request you to help me on this.

Thanks

Ashwini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

When you are trying to do the PGI try to check the Dates of the Actual GI in DN , If it is of current month as the stock is of last month , try to change the Actual GI date to Last month and do PGI.Or your stock must have been reserved in Some other Delivery note, check this as well. Just go to Vl02n and check Deliveries not posted for GI may be you will get some DN there and when you check your DN one by one your required material might be in one DN there hanging .

Regards

Mansur Ali Khan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Deficit of BA Unrestricted use 1 BOX 3907-0103-black 2200 270 L" Msg 021

in MMBE the stock for the material for grid L is not there but it was still allocated.

I am not sure, what exactly your issue is.  In your first sentence, you say, system was popping up as deficit in stock but in your second sentence, you say, stock is allocated.

Can you clarify on this ?  If possible, paste the screen shot here for better understanding.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Lakshmipathi/ Mr. Khan,

I sat with my user to understand the exact procedure he is following while creating and invoicing the order. the below point i came to know.

1. for material XYZ in MB52 stock of 85 pcs are available

2. The order for the same material is created for 10 pcs and did PGI for 10 pcs

3. Stock at mb52 is 80 pcs instead of 75 (I.e. system reduced only 5 boxes after PGI where as it should reduce 10)

4. Checked in MB5B and in MB51, i found new movement type 701 along with 601 for today's date for XYZ material showing qty 5 Pcs.

how the system is triggering 701 movement type am not understanding and system is reducing incorrect stock. where can be the problem? i am now debugging the VL06O T-code.

request you to suggest.

Thanks

Ashwini

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how the system is triggering 701 movement type am not understanding

First check in sale order what schedule line category is flowing which you can find in schedule line tab.  Next go to VOV6, select that schedule line and execute.  You will find the above movement type assigned to it.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have checked in VOV6, there only 601 movement type assigned to the schedule line category CP - MRP.

what else i should check.

Thanks

Ashwini

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the delivery level, at goods movement tab , which movement type is their ,

go to VL02N, here good movement tab click , what is the movement type here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have got the reason of problem, At the time of allocation run system was allocating more stock than available hence we debug the t-code J3AT and found, in MCHB table two columns are there 1. Unrestricted stock and another is Reserved stock. the res stk column was having the negative quantity and as per the logic written in ARun it should minus that qty from Unrestricted stock hence as res qty is in minus it was getting added into the unrestricted stock (as negative negative positive).

now the question is how the system is storing the -ve value in MCHB what can be the reason. i tried some scenarios in test server but could not able to replicate. how the res qty become -ve while storing in Table MCHB.

if anybody knows plz help me in this.

Thanks

Ashwini

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the MSKA , table , here you check the material batch level, check details

and also check the MSEG table here also check the , in details which movement type is their,

this table also check MCHB,MCHA, MSSA, MKPF

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

please check the mb51, here check batch wise , what r u movement it shows , can you send movement types in mb51

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

you would run MB51 for this particular material and look at relevant mat. documents (to understand where and when is has gone)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked it but have not got any clue.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you would also try MM06 to see the last changes done...

regards,

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,                      Please check in MB51 or MB5B as per respected date with document. ( See the stock as valuated and batch wise if there.)    Thanks  Kundan