Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find list of tcodes which calls other tcodes in background?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to find list of tcodes which calls other tcodes in background?

Ex. 01. FBV0 calls FBVB,FV50.

02. F-02 calls FBR2.

03. WSOA1  calls WRF_WSOA1.

I can look in program code and probably look for Authority check statement, but is there a standard program or table which lists this data.

When I added WSOA1 in role menu, S_tcode TCD = WRF_WSOA1 should have got added by default, but it did not happened.

Looking forward for suggestions..

Regards,

Atul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Check TCDCOUPLES table for called transactions.

Also search this forum for TCDCOUPLES there are couple of discussions on this.

Regards,

Ajesh.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Check TCDCOUPLES table for called transactions.

Also search this forum for TCDCOUPLES there are couple of discussions on this.

Regards,

Ajesh.

0 Kudos

Thanks Ajesh, it helped a lot.

How can I unable them to get addded by default in authorization data in PFCG? Do I need to activate Check/maintain for them in SU24? What is the best practise to achieve it?

I have added them in Role Menu again, because I hated adding Manually S_tcode.

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Often one transaction call other transactions with in it using CALL TRANSACTION. If there is a check for authorization(TCDCOUPLES), then the called transaction will be checked. If the check is no, no authorization check will be done. You can change this behaviour through SE97.

Imp. Check the note: Note 358122 - Function description of transaction SE97

I dont know of any method to pull the called transactions automatically. I wouldnt want to use that if it is there, you will get all the called transaction added automatically everytime, which can be difficult to handle.

Try to handle only called transaction which gives you trouble. And ofcourse do all the testing

Regards,

Ajesh.