cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

item condition check box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

in condition types (v/06)  one field delete it means when we want to delete the condition types we activate it my my doubt is beside that another field is there item condition is there ,even if we activate delete option  to delete condition in sales order we have to activate item condition 

my doubt is why we have to activate item condition check box?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

it is your choice - to activate (turn ON) or not.

look at existing standard conditions which are similar to yours - how are they set up regarding these 2 checkboxes and try/play with your configuration and documents.

good luck!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi venu

the item condition , once go to v/06 , and field item condition and press F1 , read the data,

some conditions applicabule to only item , level some condition enter only header , some condition s enter both levels , 

once do not active one condition for item condition and try to create and enter same condition type for item level system sows error message ,

item condition only applicable only item level only

please chek this

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much sir

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Whenever you create a Sales Order, most of the Conditions appear by default. However if the go to the list line in Pricing Procedure & press F4 button, you will see a list of couple of Conditions that you can manually enter.

Thus if a Condition is marked as Item Condition in V/06 then it will be visible in the F4 list & if you manually enter (select) a particular Condition,  then it will be calid (visible) only for the particular Line Item in Sales Order. For other line items you will have to once again select this Condition in the Pricing screen.

But there are other dependencies also. Say if a Condition is marked Mandatory & also marked as Item Condition, then the condition will appear by default in Pricing screen, irrespective of the fact that whether condition record is maintained for it or not.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta