cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the data passed or received from JDBC adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I have created a  "synchonous" interface using jdbc adapter as receiver,and it calls a stored procedure in SQL database.

but the response payload is not generated instead it gives a below message:

k>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM054_NegCR_to_NegCR_RES_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_CRM054_NegCR_RES. Values missing in queue context. Target ~</SAP:Stack>

I have reffered to the below blog to create the synchronous interface;

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Hence I need to know how to see the payload that is been passed to the SP,or rather the payload or XML schema that is coming after executing the SP.

As I am unbale to understand where the problem is arising.

Any suggestion would be of great help

Regards

Anu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you're not using an ICO

set this:

messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody

in messaging system service

to false and restart the call to see the logged reponse of a sync message,

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your response not correct, take payload from MONI and test your message mapping. Mandoty fields values not coming fromr response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is resolved now,the problem was with the format how message type was written.

The return message type should be of the format MT_XXX_response. And in this case  we ended up in a spelling mistake!. So the message type was MT_XXX_reponse.

Thanks all for your suggestion!

Anu.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>but the response payload is not generated instead it gives a below message:

k>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM054_NegCR_to_NegCR_RES_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_CRM054_NegCR_RES. Values missing in queue context. Target ~</SAP:Stack>

Since we see the response mapping error, I would recommend first to get the SP output from db team for that query and see the result. Analyse the data vs your response mapping i.e between target jdbc structure and sender response structure. If the response structure does not handle the mandatory fields or any of tag elements (occurrence  interval)  then you would get idea about where it really fails. Accordingly you correct the target jdbc structure or decide the cause. This is one approach.