cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location for UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have to preapare a report in which i required storage locations in which stock is posted during UD,Like stock posted to unrestricted SL,to block stock,to others,to reservs etc.From which table i will get these storage Location.

With Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get what I think you want you'll need to link several tables. While the destination storage location is usually taken from the GR material movement and is usually used to post the stock out, it is not reliable as the storage location can be manually changed during the stock posting if the user desires. Also a user can post some material to storage location A, and some material to storage location B and to as many other storage locations as they desire.  They just have to do them one a time, I.e. run QA11/12 more than once. 

Link QALS table to QAMB.  Link is by inspection lot number.  You can have multiple records in QAMB for each inspection lot as you can have multiple stock postings performed per inspection lot.  This table shows multiple types of material documents related to UD's.  So you probably only want to select Type 3's, (field QAMB-TYP).

You can then link the QAMB table to the MSEG table by the material document number, material year and item fields.

This should give you all the material documents you need.  The MSEG has a lot of data in it and there can be many different types of material movements related to UD's. So you may have to narrow your query down to specific movement types.  Obviously the the 321 to UR is one of the obvious ones.  Once you have the subset of MSEG records you want you can use the LGORT field in MSEG to get the FROM storage location and UMLGO to get the RECEIVEING storage location.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can refer QALS - LGORT  table as table remains same as that of GR storage location .Only for reservs tabl name changes which is maintained as plant level settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check for table  TQSS1.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

I am not getting all storage Location from this table.I need storage location used during UD.It needs to be linked through inspection lot.

With Regards