cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Dependent Demand from APO to ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

POSTING A NEW THREAD, AS THE OLD ONE WAS UNDER THE WRONG HEADLINE/CAPTION.

Hi,

The FG consists of a BOM as shown below.

FG (A)

|

SFG (B)

|

SFG (C)

Product A & B are to be planned in APO (hence 'X0' assigned) whereas Product C is to be planned in ECC (hence 'PD' assigned). PDS consists of the above structure and while taking a planning run, planned orders are being created for A & B (converted to production orders and published to ECC) and Dependent Demand for C.

Maintained Distribution Definitions, but still unable to transfer Dependent Demands to ECC. IM is active for transactional data and flagged Plnd Indep Req. Please do let me know if there is any setting i am missing to maintain.

Thanks & regards,

Nouman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nouman,

Please check:

Integration with SAP Components-> Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)-> Basic Settings for Data Transfer-> Publication->Maintain Distribution Definition

Select "in-house production" as publication type. Give your plant as the location, give logical system corresponding to your R/3 system, and also give the SAP release number for your R/3 system in the next field.

Also

Apart if does not help your cause the i suppose you try to activate the Enhancement for transfer of Planned Independent Requirement from APO to ECC which you will find following the below path.

SPRO -> Integration with SAP Comp -> Application-specific settings & enchancement -> Enchancements for PIR -> Outbound processing of PIR's.

Hope the information is useful

Regards