cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Dependent Demand to APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The FG consists of a BOM as shown below.

FG (A)

|

SFG (B)

|

SFG (C)

Product A & B are to be planned in APO (hence 'X0' assigned) whereas Product C is to be planned in ECC (hence 'PD' assigned). PDS consists of the above structure and while taking a planning run, planned orders are being created for A & B (converted to production orders and published to ECC) and Dependent Demand for C.

Maintained Distribution Definitions, but still unable to transfer Dependent Demands to ECC. IM is active for transactional data and flagged Plnd Indep Req. Please do let me know if there is any setting i am missing to maintain.

Thanks & regards,

Nouman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re opening on a new thread (transfer of dependent demands from APO to ECC) , as the headline/caption is incorrect. Apologies to all Gurus and specially Mike.

Nouman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Is the planned order for product B transferred to ECC?  Do you see the order in MD04?  If so, the dependent requirements should be seen in MD04 or in the planned order details.  Otherwise, check to see if there is a queue blockage in /SAPAPO/CQ.

Best regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Yes the Planned orders are converted and productions orders are seen in ECC for both FG (A) and SFG (B) in MD04.

Whereas Dep Demd for SFG (C) is not being transferred. Checked CQ, found no queues blocked.

Nouman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Could the PDS master data be different between ECC and APO?  That is, could the BOM in ECC have changed after you created the PDS for B?  Have you tried the same scenario with different materials?

Best regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I checked the PDS and to make sure checked if the PDS is considered in any other IM. well the finding is a unique IM for the Product and PDS for B also present within in explosion of PDS for product A.

Yeah i have tried the scenario with different Products and find the same road block.

thanks & regards,

Nouman.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nouman,

Do you get dependent requirements when you create a planned order in ECC?  That will determine whether it is a CIF problem or a ECC non-explosion problem.

Check Note 1562786.  Although it deals with the MRP run, it might be applicable.

What else could it be?  Do you have any user exits in place?  Are you using subcontracting?

What versions and SP level are you using for ECC and APO?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

We are using ECC 6.0 & SCM 7.0, frankly i have not checked creating Planned Order in ECC since its a MTO process involving APO planning. There will be a planning run for 'C' in ECC and the relative RM is also be planned for Purchase.

Nouman.