cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit memo approval and credito memo multiple requests.

former_member822355
Participant
0 Kudos

1) When a credit memo request is raised, is it possible for me to implement a approval mechanism? .In particular .A credit note can be passed to accounting  if it is approved by a authorised persons based on the value of credit note.

2) I need a very user friendly transaction where the sales manager could see and approve all credit note that are "blocked?". Which is the best transaction?

3) We can raise multiple memo requests for the same dollar amount for the same customer, but if this happen I need that a "warning" message could be raised to users. I need that this warning will be a "text" displayed in the transaction described in the previous point (2).  In other words, the sales manager , who approves the credito memo, needs to see that multiple memo requests are issued on the same customer for the sames dollar amount. The same must be appen if we raised multiple memo on the same invoice.

Thanks in advance, Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VOV8, Billing block is set as 08.

In user exit, MV45AFZZ, do something like this.

IF T180-TRYTP NE 'A'.
    CASE screen-name.
      WHEN 'VBAK-FAKSK'.
        IF NOT VBAK-FAKSK IS INITIAL.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZXXXXXXXX'

ID 'ACTVT' FIELD '02'                 
                         ID 'VKORG' FIELD VBAK-VKORG.           "Sales Org

IF  SY-SUBRC NE 0.

screen-input = 0.
                       ELSE.
                          screen-input = 1.
                        ENDIF.
         ENDIF.
    ENDCASE.

ENIF.

You can add warning message in above code.

Process if credit memeo is blocked by default.

Authorized person will use VA02 to change billing block field to blank. He/She can manually check the amount and document flow.