Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Stock Transfer from Plant to Plant with new Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Champs,

Greetings!!!

I have a requirement where I have Two Plants P1 and P2.

Now I receives a goods at Plant P2, that goes to Quality inspection stock with an inspection lot. I.Lot-1. Now I need to transfer this stock from P2 to P1. Where I don't want to go for UD of I.Lot-1. It means I want to transfer the stock from Quality stock at P2 to Quality Stock P1.

To meet this, I have tried the T code QAC2 but here the stock is moving from plant P2 to P1 within the quality stock type but system is not creating inspection lot at receiving plant P1.

I need either the inspection lot I.Lot-1 should move from Plant P2 to P1 or system should create another inspection lot at receiving plant P1.

Please help me to meet this requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either an STO as already suggested or a stock transfer like 411 or 611.  In either case you have to post the stock and then do the move.  The driect stock transfer should only be done if the plants are virtual or located side by side, (i.e. like  a warehouse and mfg plant next to each other).  Anything requiring the movement of material on the public roads should be done with an STO. 

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks a lot for posting the replies. I have set the scenario to pick the stock from Q with 161 against Returns STO. And post with 655.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Activating 08 will not help as there is no inspection lot origin assigned to 323 ,practically correct as lot number should remain same.

Hence as per std sap ,you have to post the lot to Unrestricted and then move the material with STO to other plant in order to create "new" lot in other plant.here 08 inspection type will help !

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal

Have u activaed the inspection type 08 against that material and plant. and check the quality is active against that movement type  in OMJJ.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masinsh,

Thanks for reply!!!!

Yes I have activated inspection type 08 in the material master and for the mvt type 323 OMJJ settings are also fine

Regards,

Shyamal