Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party sales problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i am dooing 3rd party sales , my client requirment is

1) customer place the orders to company (4 orders, like 01.05.2012  ,02.05.2012  ,03.05.2012  ,06.05.2012)

2) company raise the pos(purchase orders) to vendor on same day like above dates

3) vendor delivered  goods to customer (02.05.2012, 03.05.2012, 04.05.2012, 07.05.2012)

4) customer want 4 delivers for 1 invoice insted 4 invoices

please explain how can i solve this

advance thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW is correct, and your situation has nothing to do whether it is standard sales process or third party, it is just the way you are doing billing.

Assuming all orders do have exactly same key elements: same payer, incoterms, payment terms, are all same, and depending on which routine is attached to the Data transfer entry Data/VBRK in transaction VTFL, the split analysis in VF04 will show you if there is a split and which field is responsible for this, or not.

Regards

Sidi.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

customer want 4 delivers for 1 invoice insted 4 invoices

This is an invoice consolidation requirement.

First go to VF04, select / highlight the orders that need to be invoiced (those 4 orders mentioned above), click on button "Collective billing document / online".

If you are getting multiple lines, then Click button Split Analysis. Examine the criteria for splitting and then "rectify them one by one".

If you are getting multiple line items (10,20,30...) in one document (billing), then there is no splitting. Thus requirement is met.